Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

For Your Enjoyment - post # 4 = end



This is one of four postings of cocks hanging out of glory holes that I took ten years ago.

It is hard to believe that this collection of cocks has survived the years on an old floppy disc.
Some of these cocks are floppy, but I sure did enjoy sucking on them.

I didn’t keep any notes on the experiences, just the pictures from my trips to the local bookstores with glory holes that year.

I hope you enjoy them

Post in the comments section which one you would have liked to have presented to you through a glory hole to service with your mouth and tongue.

I love dark black cock!




The End of these postings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....