Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 9, 2013

One day in 2011


4-20-11

On this day I had stopped by the local Adult Bookstore to hunt for some man-meat to service.
I took a few pictures but didn’t write down any notes about the adventure that day working the glory holes.

Here a couple of me working the glory hole.

  

I like the shot with the cum running down the shaft of the chocolate colored cock.

Here are a couple of one of the guys I sucked off in the hallway of the video booth area.




I hope these pictures got your cock hard.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Of course they got my cock hard. Especially the one with the cum running down. Even the cocksuckers face gets me hard!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....