Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 13, 2013

New Glory Hole Blog




Today I was surfing the internet for a picture to use to illustrate my adventures and found another one of my Glory Hole pictures on a website full of pictures of Hot Men and various Man to Man sexual acts.


I also found where I had stored several thousand pictures that I had taken over the years of Glory Holes and the cocks I had serviced hanging through them.

Here are a few examples:





A thought came into my twisted mind that maybe I should start a Blog just of Glory Holes being used as they were meant to be.
I thought I would post five pictures a day from my collection.

Pictures only…




My adventures would still be posted on this Blog.

Any thoughts from my readers?

I thought about naming it

RedneckGloryHoles

Your thoughts are welcumed and appreciated.

If you prefer, email me your thoughts
sambearsblog@yahoo.com 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....