Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today's Glory Hole work


Adult Bookstore & DVD Rental Place / Glory Hole Fun


Today’s post is a set of pictures I found in my files from one of my visits to one of the local ABS.

There isn’t much of a story behind the adventure.


I enjoyed working on these as much as the owners enjoyed me working on them.

I hope you enjoy the shots of Manhood jutting out of a Glory Hole giving a Redneck faggot cocksucker like myself a lot of enjoyment and purpose in life.


 Nice long cock to suck on.I remember I backed my ass up on this one and rode it until it filled me full of nice big load of the happy man attached to it male essence.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my cock is hard, but I haven't blown my load yet. That's a great ABS if that's from one visit. There's nothing around where I live now that's near that good, but I wish there was.
I know you've not quit, keep posting more! Get a guy to go in the booth with you and shoot the pics while you suck both of them, please.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....