Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

For Your Enjoyment = # 3 posting



This is #3 of four postings of cocks hanging out of glory holes that I took ten years ago.

I didn’t keep any notes on the experiences, just the pictures from my trips to the local bookstores with glory holes that year.

I hope you enjoy them

Post in the comments section which one you would have liked to have presented to you through a glory hole to service with your mouth and tongue.

 Yes,that is my mouth





I remember this one well.
He fucked me then and is still a regular fuck-bud of mine.
The first time, I backed my greased asshole onto his cock.
Now we get together in a video booth or in the dark area and he fucks me like a wild man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....