Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 4, 2013

From an unknown write



Greetings to my readers
I was going through my files to find some adventures to post and found this adventure.
I must have downloaded it from the internet. Unfortunately I did not save the site I downloaded it from.
I have edited to make it readable. I hope you find it worth your time reading…



I can not believe it, for the last 24 months it has been an unstoppable routine.
Up until 15 month ago I would have felt it would never happen.
But as the world spins around we are all pulled in different directions and the towel had finally landed on the floor.

There was a little feeling of sadness, but mostly an overwhelming feeling of completeness, Like you have after you finish taking all that DADDY has for you.
Your body laying in ultimate ecstasy and shining from the streams of cum on your chest and face.

So, where does one head on a day like to today, the Local ABS, after stopping at the  local C store for a fresh quart, and not milk either.

The crowd was not thick that day, but there were a few asses that did look promising.

The first was an average mid 40's buck who strolled around the circle about 5 laps before coming to rest in the back area full of total darkness.

He stood there as if to say I Have Arrived…

His body just stood still. It was like he was waiting for my fingers to caress his nipples.

As my fingers brushed next to the shirt they were met with no resistance and as my body stepped closer to his.
My hands could feel the tense excitement entering his body.

My hands started to work grasping both of his nipples and exercising them in different directions.

Then slowly they worked to the center and began to unbutton the shirt to reveal the hairy feast.

As I exposed my chest to lay upon his and keep my hands intent on bring both of his nipples to full erection.

Finally my right hand released to give way to my mouth on the nipple as it wrapped around the back to pull his body closer to mine.

He was responding well and the sound his mouth was giving made it clear we were not  going to be ready to stop in the near future.

By this time there were a few guys watching the activity, most of which had their fly open and cocks to full attention

Steady and determined my hand made it into the back waist line and into the pants and briefs to the top of his firm cheeks.

His tightening in the front let me know he was far from upset.

I switched my attention to the other nipple as my left hand began to work on opening in the front of his pants to allow my hand to continue it downward journey.

As his pants were released and fell it, allowed my one hand on his backside to finish its slide down parting the cheeks and stretching is briefs to fully outline the size of his socket.

I lowered the briefs and began to move my tounge downward from his nipple towards the flipping flagpole.

My hands once again were fixed on his nipples and their sensitiveness was showing on his face and the sound he was uttering.


Carefully my tongue devoured all the cells of the flagpole and engulfed the balls which hang at the base while my nose enjoyed the fragrance on not long ago piss.

Then suddenly I stood up and gave his body a 180 turn.

I realigned my hands to his nipples and placed my erect cock in his ass cheek crack. 
I began to taste and massage his back slowly lowering my face until my nose was at the apex of his crack.
The aroma of his sweaty ass crack was incredible.


One of the men watching fell down in the front of the guy and began to orally appreciate the performance the man was offering as I ran my tongue down the crack to the waiting asshole

His body responded by lowering to allow the hole to open more and feel my tongue washing to it utmost.

Unfortunately this was short lived as with in a few minutes the sighes of release were heard and the smell of cum was enjoyed and shared by all.

The remainder of the day was for the most part boring with the exceptions of one young buck who had all the trolls panting.  I call him Thug Boy. But he was the one to call the shots moving everytime someone came close.
He was the one who wanted to be in control, He was the initiator. All of the men stood in their wallflower posed as if in the Junior High Dance Asking in the seductive posed PicK ME



My fuck-bud Nes was also there that day.
He is the one which I always finish with before I leave each time he is there. As he has a nice ass that opens well and it attracts attention which is what he thrives one, and it prepares his ass for the cock it is hoping to land later in the day

I had just finished my final stroll and announced to Nes if he was ready as I was going to leave
That was his clue to drop tough.
He responded and leaned forward into the darken area.
I fell to the floor behind him and parted his ass with my hands going deep with my tongue.
There it stayed to about 7 or 8 minutes until it was interupted by sounds of ejaculations.
But it was not Nes.
It was that of Thug Boy. He was sitting in a chair directly in front, so as Nes leaned forward he was trapped with a ring side seat to the rimming.
And when he showed signs of excitement Nes' mouth responded to the delight of all Thug Boy could shoot.


I went home that day feeling that all is right with the world

1 comment:

uptonking said...

A good lay can have that effect - allowing you to believe that all is right with the world. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....