Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 23, 2014

10-24-14 Friday Afternoon Adventures



This is a quick summary of my adventures on this particular day.
Details will follow in individual posts with more about each adventure.

1 -Middle aged white guy in video booth, average looking, sucked him, fucked myself on his cock and swallowed his load.


2 – Nice uncut white guy, never saw the guy attached to it. Nice balls to suck on.

3 – guy through GH who wanted his balls chewed on only. Couldn’t take picture due to the position he was standing in. leaned back so he could watch me while he stroked his average size uncut cock.



4 – Redneck type in hallway. Sucked his big headed cock and chewed on his balls. Wanted to kiss and wasn't a good kisser.


5 – Bear in hallway. Sucked his fat uncut cock and worked his balls with my mouth and hands. Some nipple play. He was with number 3. Nice musky smelling crotch as I serviced him.


6 – Short older man in dark area. Sucked on his small uncut cock until fed me his load.


7 – Short pot-bellied black guy through GH. Cheesy uncut cock. Not very big, but fat and tasted



8 – Middle aged hairy regular who liked for me to suck his cock and eat his ass while other guys watch. Sucked his cock while several guys watched in the 1st hallway.



9 – Had F chew on my nipples for a while under the neon sign in the hallway outside of the dark area.


10 – St**. Took pictures of his cock in his underwear and out of his underwear. Nice cock to suck and feed from.



11 – Cruised muscular build Hispanic in hallway. 

Finally got to suck his brown uncut cock in the dark area while he watched another guy get sucked by a black sucker. Had a condom on when I knelt in front of him and sucked on him. Filled the condom with his load. While milking the last of cum from his uncut cock, I slid the cum filled condom off of him and kept it. Went in private video booth and took picture of full condom, then of me sucking the cum from it and then of the empty condom.



12 – Fucked up black guy. Pretending to be a thug in search of white ass to share his big black cock with up the ass. Let him fuck me in the dark area to shut his bullshitting mouth. Told me he had never felt a white boys ass that felt so good. He never popped his load. He lost his hard on while fucking me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....