Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday 4-3-20XX Sunday Afternoon



Another Sunday afternoon and a trip to the bookstore on Guess Road with hopes of meeting up with my Black Stud from Raleigh.
I really could have used some of him.


My luck sucked, he wasn’t there. I had to make the best of the 
afternoon and deal with whatever needed my services.
My mouth and pig-hOle were ready for whatever was demanded of them.

Inside the bookstore I paid my $5.00 cover charge for the video area and headed on back to see what type of men where there, 
There were quit a few vehicles in the parking lot when I pulled in. 


In the back video area there were only two guys back there. Both of them were Regulars who think I am too much of a slut and they avoid me. 
Lucky Me!

I checked out the empty video booths to see if there were any 
used cum filled condoms. 


The place was actually pretty clean. It appeared that business was very slow for the place that day.


The stool at the end of the hallway on the darker side with the narrow hallway was empty. I decided to rest my Pig Ass while I waited for some Man-Meat to show up needing to be serviced.

I hadn’t been sitting on my horny ass very long when I heard someone walking down the main hallway. From the shadows on the wall I could see he turned in my direction to enter the hallway I was in.

Around the corner turned this very attractive stud. Looked to be in his mid to late 30s and built well. He was wearing jeans and t-shirt. I perked up as he walked down the hallway toward me. Then he pushed the door open to the next to the last video booth. I quickly got off my Pig Ass and pushed open the door to the last video booth right in front of me.

I wanted this stud. Damn he was good looking and fresh meat.

I could tell by the noise coming from his video booth that he was moving the stool to brace the door close. I got into position.
 I wanted to watch his every move.


Trough the glory hole I watched as he reached down with his right hand and grabbed his bulging crotch. Then he reached up and unbuttoned the button to his jeans. He wasn’t wearing a belt.  
Then he slowly unzipped his zipper.

I looked up at his face to get a good look at what he looked like. 
WOW was I impressed. 
Damn Good Looking.

He looked down at the glory hole I was looking through and a big smile grew on his face. He knew I was watching and he liked it. 

He wanted to make pulling his cock out a show for me.

The following pictures tell the story better than I can write it.

I know his balls felt good the next day.

This gave my inner-faggot-being a good kick in the balls.



Great Balls of Fire!











1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for sharing another happy experience.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....