Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

JuliusCaesar - the Gay Legend


My name is Julius

My friends call me Julius Caesar.



This is my fantasy…

My name Caesar means thick hairy elephant and this truly describes the beast that swings between my legs.



Many fell beneath its power in the woods and meadows of Europe.



None could resist me for the strength of my 
cock was overpowering.


But upon the Ides of Mars at the festival of the Bone Deus or the god of the bone I was to be the dick-taker of Rome.



I came to the Forum of Cock and sat upon the gilded throne clad in purple toga and wore upon my cock head the Wreath of Laurel and so I was prepared to surrender my soul to 
the Lord who rules all men.



I was the unconquerable one, the leader of the 
Trinity of the Lords of cock.


All knelt and kissed the Glans Julius and tasted the 
silver flowing juice for I was The God.



When all had kissed I looked around and saw all were full boned and I could see as they indulged in the Holy Bate 



and they had the will to bury their daggers into me.



They said that it was an ambitious role that I sought to take so many boned beasts upon that day.



I stood from the throne and turning I crouched upon it and spreading the robe revealed the Ass-Chalice to them.



I reached round and spread the butt cheeks wide to display the blemished rose, the hole that had taken the seed of 
Rome's legions lay spread before them.



It was the Via Arse and they came, they saw and 
they all did cum into me.



I took them all in the name of Cock and the 
Chalice was filled to bursting.



Twenty and two shot their seed within me and I delighted with each one, riding like a trooper and using my renowned ass muscles to milk each last drop from them.


Long cocks like Casca's, 



fat ones like Cassius and 



eight inches like Octavius - 



I took them all.



At last he came the one I had taken as my son.


In truth I had been more than father to him. I had been husband brother and lover, all things he needed I had given 
unto him but had not taken it from him.


It was time he said to "render into the ass of Caesar".



In truth it was that knob-head of Brutus that ended it all for as he thrust it was like a great beast filling me.



The cock of his father donkey burst the gates aside and tore the slimy walls that held Rome's mighty seed.



I turned and said "It's too big Brutus" but he ignored me and 
the beast cock rode my ass hard.



Brutus, brute and beast within me, 
sliding in the cum of noble Romans.


I gripped the throne and screamed as the seed burst inside and knew I looked into the eyes of the ‘God of Cock’ 
as I took the cum of the beast.


I was an honorable man but the last thrust had been 
grievous and that cock finished me.


1 comment:

Xersex said...

love the way you wrote this story with pics!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....