Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

10-29-20XX Friday after work


After I got off work I headed to the Bookstore on Guess Road.

There were not very many cars in the parking lot but 
I figured I was worth checking out.

I went in the store and as usual I headed for the men’s room. I had my portable douche bottle with me to clean out my lower bowel.

I squirted my ass twice to get it clean enough in case I was lucky and got some cock stuffed in my asshole.

As I entered the men’s room open door, there standing at the sink was this guy who I play with from time to time. He is a damn good cock sucker 
and knows how to treat my balls.

I told him to get his sorry ass out so I could use it. He asked me if I would piss down his throat. Nope I told him. I had taken Vit B and fish oil. 
I could just imagine what my piss tasted like.


In the back video booth area where the glory hOles are, 
I got to suck on this nice cock.


After sucking on it for several intense minutes, the owner 
asked if he could fuck me.

I told only if I could join him in his video booth.

He then told me to get my ass over there and get the fucking I deserved.

He did a good job on fucking my pig-hOle.


Made sure my pig-hOle was full of his cum.

My ass was his…
He had marked his territory!

Now my pig-hOle was ready for the next Man in need of sloppy pig-hOle to fuck and blow his load into.





1 comment:

Xersex said...

#2 is it really you?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....