Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 6, 2014

SamBear’s Dic-A-Day for Thursday


Today’s posting is of me going down on a very nice dark chocolate cock.


As you can see, this cock was almost as thick as the glory hOle was round.

I gave this incredible cock much pleasure with my mouth through the 
glory hOle before I asked the guy if I could join him so 
I could swallow all of his cock.

I decided to ask because he was moaning loud enough for all to hear so I knew he was really enjoying having my mouth give him pleasure.

I also hoped that maybe if I handed a condom, he would slip on the rubber and then slip that cock up inside me via my pig-hOle.

While I was sucking on his cock , he started fucking 
my mouth via the glory hOle.

I was hopeful this was a Top Black Man looking for 
some white pig ass to fuck.

I was right…
He agreed to me joining him in the video booth he was in.

Some guys will move and block the glory hOle when I join them.


This guy didn’t

He positioned himself so when I knelt down in front of him to continue enjoying his dark chocolate cock, anyone watching could see everything.

He kept telling me over and over that he couldn’t believe how 
good of a blow job I was giving him.


I grunted some and kept doing the job I was there do to.

Then he leaned forward over me and bent some so he could run his hand down my back and into the back of my jeans.

I knew exactly what that was for.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the  king size condom 
and handed it to him.

I also pulled out a sleeve of lube for my pig-hOle.

While sucking his cock, it got rock hard and grew much larger 
then it was in the picture I took.

This was the first fucking my pig-hOle was getting that day and I wanted that latex covered dark chocolate bar to slide right in where he wanted it.


Needless to say, he gave me one hell of a fucking in that 
video booth that day.

I was a happy pig.


He was a happy Black Top too.

He left me with a full loaded condom to drain 
after he left the video booth.


His load of essence put some hair on my ass that day.

Good and salty like a black man’s cum should be.





1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....