Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Need


I need a Heavy Hung wicked minded Top


Who will eat my Pig-hOle out and make it sloppy wet


So he can fuck it hard as a starter to what will follow


After fucking my pig-hOle until he is ready for expanding 
my hOle more,
He will select a collection of mighty dildos from the
 ‘Wall Of Cocks’.



My Top will grease the mighty dildos and fuck my pig-hOle as he pleases. 

    

Long, deep and hard.


Stretching it open to accommodate his Mighty Fist
Making me his Pig-Puppet.
Plunging into my body deeper and deeper.

  

Leaving my pig-hOle wide open for anything else he desires to stuff in me and fuck me with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....