Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 28, 2014

SamBear’s Salute to BlackFriday


BlackFriday

To most, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving where stores put on big sales to draw in Christmas shoppers to spend money to help get them out of the Red and back in the Black for their financial year.


SamBear’s BlackFriday

My BlackFriday is the Friday after Thanksgiving when I go out hunting to give pleasure to as many Black Men and their Cocks.

My Mouth and pig-hOle become a public cum-dump for 
black men to relieve themselves into.

This posting highlights some of the Black Cocks I have given sexual pleasure to over the years as a glory-hOle pig.

I hope you see one of two that makes you hungry for 
some black meat.


BBC is Grrreat!

Not only BigBlackCock is great, all sizes are too.


Enjoy!


I sure did and I look forward to sharing this year’s 
BlackFriday adventures.

   









  



















SamBear’s BlackFriday

Damn 
I am proud to Love sucking Black Meat !








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....