Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Trouble


Today’s Dic-A-Day is the trouble I got into that day.


Uncut and long – Full of Sex

Tasted good sucking on it

Felt good when I backed my pig-hOle onto and fucked myself

Fed me a great load after I fucked myself on it for a while

My ass juices tasted good on it too

I got the see the Man attached to this cock. He was a tall redneck type

Damn I fucked myself on a damn good-looking redneck

I was a pleased cock sucking pig

I thought Too bad I can’t fuck myself on this cock every day.

Check out the size compared to my fingers


That thing was a whopper of uncut cock…

Editor's note
I met the Redneck Fucker again a few weeks later. 
He is one of the reason I keep my pig-hOle in shape.
About once a month, I get fucked by him out at his trailer in the country.
It cost me a six pack of beer and some weed, but the fucking he gives my hole is well worth every penny I could spend to get him high. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....