Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 2, 2014

8-24-XX Fuck


I was cock hunting one afternoon and found this hard black cock in need of some white ass to fuck.
I offered him mine and he took me up on my offer.


This black stud bent me over the stool in the video booth and proceeded to take ownership of my asshole.

He unwrapped the Magnum condom and covered his cock with it.
Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube of lube.

After lubing up my asshole he slid his hard manhood into 
my pig-hOle.

He paused for a few seconds to allow me to get adjusted to him being inside of me and then he started the fucking.

At first it was a steady slow pace.
Then he picked up speed and thrust.


It wasn’t long before he drove his hard cock deep inside me 
and blasted his load.

After he pulled out of my well fucked pig-hOle, he allowed me to remove the loaded condom and clean his cock with my mouth.

I was able to get that shot of his cock.

He thanked me for giving him my fuck-hole and 
left the video booth.

This is the used condom and wrapper from that session.


That is the stool he had me bent over while fucking  
my happy pig-hOle

And you can see the floor of the video booth I knelled on while sucking that sweet black cock before he fucked me and afterwards.

That fucking made this Pig a happy Pig.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....