Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 21, 2014

Two Mexican



   

Two Mexican roofers from down the road stopped by for some beer and sex last night after they got off work.

I know these two amigos pretty good.


They are roofers and about once every other week, they will stop by to drink some beer and tequila and to fuck around some.


Between the two of them, they kept both my mouth and ass full of big brown uncut Mexican cock.


At one point I had one using my ass as his cum dump and the other one using my mouth as his urinal.

  


Filling me full of hot Mexican fluids from both ends.

  

I got so fucked up with them.

They both used my ass and mouth until about midnight.


I really enjoy when these two Mexicans stop by.

Sometimes they bring a couple of other Mexican roofers too for me to enjoy as they drink my booze.
Feeding it back to me by pissing down my throat.


Damn, I love getting fucked by horny Hispanic studs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....