Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 22, 2017

My balls stretched hard and sucked on at a gloryhole



I absolutely LOVE having my balls stretched hard and sucked on at a gloryhole.

I wish there were more gloryhole suckers that enjoyed sucking balls.

Too many only want to suck my cock to get my load of cum...


I prefer to feed my entire package through the hole and take my time enjoying the sensations my cock and balls send back from the other side.

I want my package (cock and balls) worshiped a long time before firing my load through the glory hole that connects us into an anonymous mouth.

There are guys who love cum to swallow and guys who love cock to suck on...

I prefer the guys who love COCK!


I’m one of those cocksuckers.

When I feed the cocksucker my cock and shaved balls, he should know that I want more than just a blowjob.

I don’t want the express cock-wash, I want the deluxe package which includes special attention to my balls.


When I am on my knees in front of a gloryhole giving pleasure to the men who feed their manhood through that hole in the wall, I always take the time to give their balls as much pleasure as I give the cock.

I expect the same when I am feeding a cocksucker.

So next time a man pushes his balls through that glory hole, spend some time showing them how important they are.


Give that guy the deluxe cock-wash package deal…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....