Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Working the Holes – 050617 posting


Working the Holes – 050617 posting

It was Saturday and I had a conference to attend in the next city so I decided that afternoon after the conference to stop by one of the Adult Cinemas and work the glory h0les in the back area.

It cost $10.00 to enter this area.

I had a really good time while I was there.

The place was busy due to some other events in town that day.

Here are a few of the cocks I got pictures of that I gave oral pleasure to with my mouth.





This is the dildo I had with me. I fucked two nice assholes through the glory h0le with it.


I also pushed my asshole back onto two of the larger cocks I sucked on and rode them until my asshole was Happy. Then I removed the condom and sucked on them until they fed me the load they needed to unload.



I allowed one guy to face fuck my throat for about thirty minutes before I had to leave. He fed me a huge load from his low hanging balls.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had been there to help you. Looks very tasty

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....