Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Which type of Cock do you prefer?


Which type of Cock do you prefer?


Every Man I have ever met has had a different looking Cock from every other Man I have met.


Of the following types pictured here, which is your favorite type of Cock to suck and/or have Fuck you?
I have pictured them here with samples of the real thing.

* * * 
 * * * * * *

The Chode

The Slim Jim

Mr. Snuffleupagus

The Sad Wizard


The Channing Tatum


The Robitussin
   


The Leaning Tower of Penis


The Hulk Hogan’s Bicep


The Owen Wilson’s Nose


I like them all!


My favorite: The Hulk Hogan’s Bicep
Why: Because the shape helps it go in easy and then it opens you up for a wide fucking.




Post your favorite type of Cock below in the comments section or
email me about it and why.

Any stories you want to share with the other readers, send to me and
I will post them anonymously in the future


Here are a few more types of Cocks you might like that are not shown above.
Enjoy!


    








  




      


TheEnd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....