Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Masturbation Month


May is Masturbation Month

Happy Happy Happy Masturbation Month


May is a special month
Make a special extra effort To learn more about Masturbation

Discuss it with others, learn and practice NEW techniques


Help bring Masturbation out of the closet Out of the taboo,
Out of guilt and shame And Celebrate this most beautiful act of Loving Ourselves With Pride and Joy

I hope you will join me in celebrating This most beautiful human activity


Let us continue to promote Peace and Love
 and continue to build the most
 Beautiful World Our Hearts know is Possible



Mutual Masturbation is one way to rebuild this perfect World


1 comment:

Westernstock said...

I find that first picture idyllic and iconic. From my earliest infancy my enhanced masculinity dynamic has been stimulated by men in filthy work gear!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....