Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12-12 Saturday afternoon

I had some running around to do so I decided to make a stop by the local Adult book store.




I was hoping to find a big fat cock to fuck me and many horny studs needing to have their balls drained.


When I got there the parking lot was about half full of cars. Most of them I did not recognize.  I went inside and paid my $5.00 admission to the movie area.  
  

When I got in the back video area, there wasn’t anyone back there, just a few old regulars standing around in the back talking. I took my place leaning on the wall and watched some three-way  bi-sexual movie.
 

While I was watching the movie through the open door, this middle aged guy turns the corner and heads toward the last booth. He went in it and shut the door. I followed him and went into the next booth. I squatted down in front of the glory hole in the wall between the two booths and peered through into his booth. As I was looking through the hole he put his hand to the hole with his fingers into my booth signaling me he wanted my cock. I put my hand up to the hole and fingered the hole also. I wanted cock to suck. The idea of this handsome man sucking my cock was a turn on. I could feel my cock start to get hard in my pants. I waited a few seconds and I was in luck. In through the hole came a nice fat uncut cock with lots of skin hanging off the head. The smell of it filled the booth I was in and I quickly grabbed it and started stroking it.
 



The head was real wet and pre-cum was already dripping from the foreskin. Damn this cock smelled good. I couldn’t wait to get it in my mouth and taste it.
I quickly dropped to my knees and got that wonderful smelling wet uncut cock in my mouth. My tongue darted into its wet foreskin to get a good taste of his oozing pre-cum. Then I swallowed it all and started eating it. Sucking it, licking it, chewing on the long foreskin and getting as much pre-cum as I could.
He pulled it from my mouth and fingered the hole again. So I stood up and pulled my hard cock out of my 501s. Next I removed my PA and dropped it in my pocket. As I slide my hard cock through the hole to him I could feel him grab hold to it and start stroking it. I let him stroke it for about a minute when I realized that was all he was going to do. At that point I pulled my cock back through the hole and squatted down in front of the hole again. His index finger come through the hole motioning me to come over to his booth. It didn’t take me but just a second to stuff my rock hard cock back into my Calvin Klien boxer briefs and button up my 501s.
I exited the booth I was in and walked over to the next one where he was. As I pushed on the door to enter, I thought to myself “are they ever going to fix up this dump?” The door was broken about half way up where the door handle should have been, so I had to really push it to get it to open. Inside I found the man attached to the wonderful tasting uncut cock I had just sampled.
  



“Damn you know how to suck cock. I hate having a wall between me and the guy sucking my cock. I like to watch the guy as he eats me.” As he was saying that, I was already dropping to my knees in front of him. “You want to bloke the hole” he asked me. “Nope, let them watch. I can suck them later.” I replied back to him.
I was really glad he invited me over to his booth. I would have missed his big low hanging balls. That’s the problem with sucking a cock through a glory hole; sometimes you miss the whole package deal.
I got my nose right up to his long foreskin and took a deep breath in smelling its wonderful aroma of uncut cock. Then I slowly peeled his skin back so I could see his wet pre-cum covered cock head. As the foreskin slide back and popped past the head, a drop of pre-cum oozed out of his piss slit. I quickly licked it off and savored the salty taste. “You like that, don’t you?” he asked me. “Damn right I do” I replied as I let his long wet foreskin slide back over his cock head making it disappear. Then I made it disappear by swallowing it down my throat. With all of uncut meat in my mouth and down my throat, I paused with my nose buried his thick bush of pubic hair. It was real sweaty and smelled just like a man’s crotch should.
“Damn that feels good” he said, “you want my cum too?” I let his cock slide out of my throat and then out of my mouth as I replied to him, “that’s why I here, whenever you want to, just go ahead and feed it to me.”  “some guys don’t like it, they just want to suck it and then have you shoot it on the floor.” He said. “What a waste, I’d swallowed anything you fed me out this beautiful cock.” I said as I took it back in my mouth and went back to servicing this handsome stud’s tasty uncut meat.




I took good care of servicing this hot stud’s uncut meat. I moved down to his big balls and one by one I took them in my mouth and cleaned his sweat off of them and then massaged them with my tongue. Back to the cock and more swallowing and deep throating him, chewing on it and servicing his uncut meat. Damn I was hungry for that cock. I wanted to taste his ass, but I could tell he just wanted his cock sucked.
It didn’t take much more of my mouth and tongue working on his cock before I felt him tighten the muscles in his legs and then his whole body tightened up. “That’s it cock sucker, milk that cum out of my dick”, he said as he started pumping his load into my mouth and down my throat. The guy grabbed the back of my head with his big hands and forced his uncut cock down my throat as he held my head tight with my face buried in his crotch. The uncut cock in my mouth throbbed and his body shook as he continued to feed me his load.
Finally the last of his cum drained from his uncut cock into my mouth and he let go of the hold he had on my head. As his cock slide from my mouth, he said “damn that’s the best my dick has ever felt in someone’s mouth. Where the hell have you been when my needed unloading?”
While he was stuffing his cock back in his pants, I stood up and faced him. Damn he was good looking. Much better than I had noticed before, but my mind was focus on his cock earlier.



“Here, take my card and let me know when you need them emptied again. I’m always hungry for men like you to feed me their loads.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of my cards and handed it to him.






To Be Continued .......I sucked another uncut cock after this one.........

              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....