Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black Friday Adventures - Part 1

Black Friday
When you the words “Black Friday”, what comes to your mind?
After Thanksgiving sales that bring retailers out the red for the season? Spending all your money on things you really don’t need? Crowded shopping malls?




Not me!
Black Friday means going hunting for as many Black Men that need servicing as I can find. And that is exactly what I did this year on Black Friday. It was my mission to find as many Black Men as I could that needed their fat Black cocks sucked, their big Black balls drained and as many horny Black Men that wanted to stuff my white ass with their long uncut Black cocks.
My first stop was the bookstore on Guess Road. I usually can find a good selection of horny Black men looking for a white guy to service their needs. Horny Black studs with rock hard big fat long uncut Black Cocks.


I paid my $5.00 cover fee and headed back to the video booth area. In the back I checked out the right side to see if there was anything going on in the hallway. There were a couple of guys standing around leaning on the walls and it looked like one sitting on a stool in the corner. Nothing going on in the hallway, so I decided to check out the other side. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness now and I could see better.  I walked past a couple of nice looking younger males and headed for the last two booths where the Glory Hole is. Since the doors don’t close well at this ABS, I could see shadows in the very last booth meaning it was occupied. I opened the door to the next booth and walked. There was this straight movie playing with a big dicked black stud fucking a white bitch. Once in the booth with the door closed I knelt down to peer though the hole into the next booth. I was in luck. My first Black Cock of the day was waiting in the next booth. It’s owner was stroking it while he was watching the movie.
Like a good hungry cock sucker, I fingered the glory hole and waited for my reward. The guy caught my signal and turned toward the hole. I could see the Black cock even better now as it approached the hole. What a prize. It was just what I was hunting for. It was Black, it was hard and it was being inserted through the hole for me to service.

 


Damn it was nice. It was a nice milk chocolate color and uncut. It had to be a least 7 inches and it had a nice thickness. I could smell it as it entered through the glory hole into my booth. It smelled of black man musk and the little bit of head poking out of the foreskin was wet.  I know this chocolate bar was going to taste good and full of cream. It wasn’t all the way hard so it slid right down my throat as I swallowed it. Wow, it tasted great. It was musky, but not cheesy. I went to work servicing it. When it was all the way down my throat, I softly chewed on it like I was eating it and then worked my throat as if I was swallowing the black meat. Most men go crazy when I do that. I could hear the black stud on the other side of the wall start to moan as I continued to service the thick black cock he had presented me through the glory hole. As I worked on this wonderful thick milk chocolate uncut cock, it began to grow a little in my mouth and get harder. I could tell by the noises coming from the booth that it wasn’t going to be long before I got a taste of the creamy white filling this piece of chocolate meat had to offer. Then I felt the thick meat start to throb some as it let loose its cream. I swallowed it as deep down my throat as I could and let the black stud pump his cream into my mouth. Fuck, it tasted so sweet, just as I expected it to. The guy was going crazy as he fed me my sweet reward. “Muther Fucker, God Damn, Fuck that was good.” He didn’t hold back and I could tell he enjoyed being vocal as he shot because with each load he pumped more thick rich cream into my mouth through his thick milk chocolate bar. Too bad you can’t ones like this at the candy store. Finally after what seemed to be a gallon of cum filled my gut, his cock stopped feeding me. I worked my mouth up to the head working my tongue on the shaft trying to get every drop of his cum from those black balls of his. I worked my tongue into his foreskin and cleaned the sweet head and let it slide out of my mouth. It just hung there, so  I got it back in my mouth and swallowed it back down my throat. At this point it wasn’t as hard as it was when he first gave it to me, but close. He quickly pulled it out of my throat and back through the hole. “No more Baby, no more, I can’t take it.” I watched through the hole as he stuffed this black meat back into his underwear and then pulled up his pants and finished getting dressed. He turned and opened the door and left the booth. As he exited the booth I heard him say to someone standing in the hall, “yo bro, you need to get some of that bitching cock sucker.” “He’ll make you think twice before going home to your bitch.”
I stayed on my knees in front of the glory hole enjoying the praise he had just given me. I knew I was what he was going to be thinking about next time his bitch tried to please him.
I heard some movement in the hall and by the shadows I could tell someone was entering the booth he had just left. I waited in anticipation to see what black meat was going to be presented to me to service. I knew it was a black guy by his voice when he commented back to the first guy. “Fuck nothing going down, why not.”
I peered back through the hole as I caught my breath and prepared myself mentally for the next cock needing service. The guy entered the booth and closed the door behind himself. He bent over and peered through the hole at me. “Ready for some more bitch?” he asked me as he stood up and started to pull the front of his pants down. He was wearing one of those work-out looking suits that is real popular now.  I watched as this real dark black cock flopped into view. It wasn’t a big looking as the last one but it had a lot of dark black skin hanging off the end. I put my mouth up to the hole and stuck my tongue out letting him know I was eager to be his bitch and service his dark black cock. While I had my nose up against the edge of the glory hole, I could still smell the musky scent of the chocolate bar I had just drained. That quickly disappeared as the new guy guided his black meat into my waiting mouth. It was much muskier and smelled somewhat cheesy, almost raunchy. 
 



I’ve noticed over the years of servicing black men that their crotches vary in smell. Not saying that white guys and Hispanics don’t, but black men have a very primitive smell to them and some are stronger, muskier almost sour smelling then others.
The smell of this dark black hooded cock was very primitive and exciting. My head started spinning just from the smell. My day was off to a good start. I was in pig heaven. He pushed the head of his cock into mouth and I quickly closed down on it. I wanted to get my tongue into that dark floppy foreskin first. As cheesy as his cock smelled, it had to be some good stuff in that skin for me to clean out and eat. I was right. My tongue dug into his skin and I worked it around the head digging out all of that man funk as I could. The skin rolled back behind the big head and let me clean it up good before it rolled forward and covered his dick eye. At this point my head was really spinning. I swallowed all of his dark black cock down my throat and give him the same treatment as the black stud before him. Eating, chewing, and swallowing his cock. Then I let it slide out of my. I wanted to see what tasted so good and was giving me such a head rush.



Aw Fuck, I thought to myself. What a cock! I didn’t waste much time admiring it before I got it back in my mouth and down my throat. I was hungry for black cock and he was feeding it to me. It started to grow in my mouth as it hardened while I was servicing it, still keeping a good amount of floppy skin hanging over the head. From time to time I would come all the way off of it just to look at and admire his floppy foreskin. It had to be about an inch hanging. I slid the skin back to expose his cock eye and then I worked my tongue into this piss slit to taste his precum. His wasn’t as sweet as the first guys, but you have to remember, dark chocolate is more bitter the milk chocolate.
I had most of his cock in my mouth when he slammed his hips forward and up against the wall forcing his cock all the way down my throat. “Here Bitch, eat me Muther Fucker” he screamed out just as his mighty manhood started pumping his load down my throat. I kept my face buried into the glory hole and his course black pubic hair with his cock all the way down my throat as he fed me my reward. “Muther Fucker” said as the last of his load was pumped down my throat into my gut. He didn’t move so I didn’t. I kept his cock in my, down my throat, just nursing it with my tongue. Milking the last drops of cum from his black. Then I had a salty taste in the back of my throat. I knew that taste well. I pulled off the limp black cock in my mouth just enough to get it out my throat had onto my tongue. The black fucker was pissing in my mouth.  Now I was really in Pig Heaven. I started gulping his piss down, working his cock with my tongue so I wouldn’t chock on it. It was a little strong tasting, but not bad. It tasted like he had been liquor before ending up at the bookstore. “That’s it Bitch, Drain this Nigga dry Bitch” he said as I drained him dry. Finally the flow of piss came to a stop and he pulled his limp cock out of my mouth and back into his booth.  I stayed right there in front of the hole enjoying my belly being full of cum and warm piss. My head was starting to clear a little. He pulled his pants back up and bent over to the hole. “Meet me outside Bitch, I want to give you the number to my crib.”
I followed out my booth and saw his shadow turn the corner going toward the door. As I was making my way door the narrow hallway, one of the guys leaning on the wall grabbed my crotch and pulled me toward him. “Want ‘a give me some of the mouth action?” “Sure do, when I get back, I haven’t finished with him yet”.
When I got out to the parking lot, I saw a black guy standing out near one of the cars over near some bushes at the edge of the parking lot. He had his pants down and was advertising.





Hey boi, take the number to my crib. I’ve some bros coming over later for some partying and we need a bitch like you to take care of us.

more Black Friday Adventures to follow in another post..................




1 comment:

SamBear said...

Hot as Hell, wish I had been there

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....