Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Found on the internet


My greatest moment of 2009 was the Friday before July 4th.
I picked up a hot, muscular straight guy that was hustling on the street for food and rent money.
We drove to an empty parking lot where I gave him a nice long and slow blow job. When he shot his load down my throat he went to pull his cock out. I held his hips to my face and continued to stimulate his over sensitive cock, much to his protests as he had to piss. He finally noticed my affirming bob of my head and moans of "uh huh, uh huh".
 
When he let loose, I swallowed every drop of his hot man piss.
I totally blew his mind - it was "the most awesome thing" he had ever experienced.
 
He gave me his cell number so we could do it again.
I followed up with him - AND his hot blond friend.
 
What a great life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....