Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Redneck, yours is the greatest blog.

Redneck, yours is the greatest blog.  



U R one hot man-servicer.  Put me on yr list, pig. 
Me:  master, 6'4", 185, 8 cut, hairy body untrimmed, big hairy balls full of thick cream.


 
I read and looked at the pics on yr blog and rubbed out a big load sitting at my desk. I can smell it, wonder if others can as they pass by.  



Big wet stain on front of pants.  Badge of honor.  Tribute to you.  I'll wear the wetness home at lunchtime in a half-hour and will monitor yr blog from now on. 



Will u put me on yr mailing list? 

 
I like it all:  cum, piss, fists, cbt, tt, sweat, pits, titwork, rim. 

Like to put u through some of what u like best.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....