Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thursday after work.

It was Thursday evening and I was on the way home from work. It had sort of been a stressful day at work and I needed to go by Costco to pick a few items. Since I had to go right past the bookstore on Guess Road, I decided to stop and spend $5.00 for some stress relief.



There were only a few cars in the parking lot when I pulled into the lot. I figured that was OK. The two Black guys I was hoping to be there that love to fuck my ass don’t drive. Maybe they would be there. I could only be that lucky.



Inside I headed to the Men’s Room and did a quick flush of my hole. I wanted it clean enough for a quick fuck just in case there was some horny stud wanting to put their manhood deep inside of me and fill me with their cum.
I paid my $5.00 and headed to the back. The main entrance hallway smelled of cigarettes. It’s nice that they stopped smoking in the booth area, but the smoking area is still right were you have to walk through it. I turned to the left and headed toward the side with the wider hallway outside the booths. It was real dark, much darker than normal. I find my way through the darkness to one of the stools up against the wall and took my place to let me eyes adjust to the darkness.
As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could start to make out the figure of a guy sitting on a stool in the corner. I could make out some movement and quickly realized he was stroking his cock. Since I was hungry for cock, I got up and moved down next to him on the back wall. It looked to be a white guy, average looking build sitting there stroking a fairly long cock. I couldn’t see his face, but that didn’t matter. All I needed to see was his cock. My next move was to drop down on one knee in front of him and take the long cock from his hand and into my mouth. He had no problem with me doing just that.




The cock was average thickness, but longer than most. I was nice and smooth as it was cut and slide right over my tongue and into my throat. I took a few seconds and chewed on its entirety as if I was trying to eat his manhood. Then I slowly let it slide out of my throat as I started to move up and down the long shaft with my lips and tongue, making love to it. As I was moving up and down on the long shaft of this cock, the guy took and grabbed the back of my head with both of his hands. I wasn’t a tight grip, just enough to keep his hands on my head as I serviced his cock. He started moaning and then telling me how good my mouth felt on his cock.  I slide my mouth off of his cock and licked my way down to his balls. His balls were real sensitive so I worked my mouth back up the long shaft of his cock and swallowed it all the way until my nose was buried in his fine pubic hair.
I reached down to my crotch and my cock was rock hard. This long cock was so fucking good it had me ready for more sex.
I worked on this nice cock for a little while longer. Then his breathing got faster and his moaning got loader. He raised his hips up off the stool and he forced my head all the way down on his cock. His load started pumping into my mouth and filling my belly as he fed me a nice big load out of his long smooth cock.
He lowered his ass back onto the stool as his cock finished feeding me his sweet cum. His cock was starting to go limp in my mouth giving me the chance to milk it with my tongue to make sure I got every drop of his sperm. He seemed to enjoy me working his cock with my tongue because he didn’t pull it out of my mouth like most guys do when they are finished. He just leaned back against the wall and enjoyed my mouth some more.  I continued to nurse on his cock until a few other guys came into the area. At this point he told me he needed to go. When he stood up, he was a little unsure on his feet. “Damn you’re good, I can’t even walk” he said to me. That made me feel real proud as he left.



To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....