Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hank had to piss


 




Hank announced that he needed to piss "like a race horse!" I was in shock as I saw him open up his dirty jeans and pulled out his big dick, instantly letting loose a stream of piss. 
The tub was situated in the bathroom in such a way that I was laying in it looking
right straight up at him and his cock, as he pissed in the toilet. He had an
uncut dick so he had to pull his foreskin back right before he peed. I tried
not to look at his dick, but I remember being so intrigued by how different
it looked to mine. Hank, holding his dick and pissing away, sneered at me,
"Real men don't take fucking sissy bubble baths!" He then turned towards me
and started to piss right on my face! I was horrified at what he was doing,
especially when his bitter salty piss got into my mouth. I screamed out,
"What the fuck are you doing!" Hank, laughing out loud told me to get over
it, that he was just having a little fun with me and that it was only piss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....