Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 27, 2009

At the Beach one day




One shift of my weight and I was right on top of him -- laying on his 
back, him laying on the floor of the men's toilet at the beach -- sand 
and pooled sea water all around us and my dick pressing through his 
buns and aiming right for that hot hole. I pressed forward. "Oh fuck 
me..." he moaned. In an instant, my dick was surrounded by hot asshole 
and slippery cum as I banged him in a rough rhythym forcing my cock in 
as deep as possible. "Take my load, fucker... take it all... your ass 
belongs to me now." I couldn't hold back and felt the cum swelling up 
in my balls like I was a teenager again. With one deep thrust, he 
arched his back and felt me spray like a firehose into his guts. I held 
on tight, making sure he didn't get away. My cock pulsed and spurted 
for at least 20 seconds. It felt like I was emptying my entire reserve 
into him and then the remainder of my interrupted piss got my attention.





"Stay still." I told him. As soon as my dick started to get soft, that 
warm flow of piss backed up the cum I just shot into his tight asshole. 
He grunted a few times when he figured out what I was doing. "Wash me 
out, man... yeah, piss into my ass... fuck yeah... fill me up!" I 
squeezed his shoulders from behind to prevent him from moving. I felt 
the last drops of gold exiting my dick. "Keep it in there until I 
leave." I instructed him.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do this to me anytime

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....