Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ad looking for Hispanics to party with

this is an ad I posted last year on one of my trips.
I was trying to get some Hispanics to come to my room so I could service their uncut brown cocks and brown ass holes.
I thought my readers might enjoy it.


Hispanics – Gay, Bi or Straight

Want to Drink some Beer
Have you Brown Uncut Cock Licked and Sucked Clean
Get your Sweaty, Smelly Ass Hole Licked
Fuck my Ass, Piss into this Thirsty Amigo’s Mouth
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Are you in the XXXXX , XX area?

Staying at a Hotel just off I-85
Thursday Aug 2nd & Friday Aug 3rd
Plenty of cold Cerveza and Tequila

Contact me for more information - Pictures to share

Teach me to say in Spanish
I want to suck your uncut cock and have you fuck me……..

(all picture included with this post are form the internet)

Looking for some Local Fuck Buddies Into Nasty Pig Sex
Fisting, Dildos, Piss, Fucking, Cum Eating
Let's be "Buddies"
XXXXXX, XX Area
Email me for more details










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of response did you get to your ad?

Anonymous said...

FYI I check your blog 2-3 times a day. :-) Keep up the good work.

SamBear said...

Watch for:
"Hispanics in my Motel Room"
It will be about that night.......
Enjoy my blog

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....