Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dicks and want I like to do with them.




As a cocksucker, I am the happiest with a dick in my mouth.
To be able to kiss the head of the dick with my lips and let my tongue explore the slit in the head, perhaps find a drop or two of pre-cum.
I like to run my tongue all around the head, and then venture up, down and all around the dick shaft with my tongue. Especially spending time on the underside of the shaft right below the head where it is very sensitive.
When the dick is nice and hard and to keep to it from cumming, I will then spend some time on the balls. First, I will take one ball in my mouth and spend time running my tongue around it and lightly chewing on it.  After I release it, I replace it with the other ball and give it the same treatment. Then I will get both balls in mouth and make love to them before I release them.
 Next I head to the asshole to lick around there. Sticking my tongue into the hole, getting a taste of it and then lightly teasing it so it will want more.
I will make several trips with my tongue from the asshole, over the balls, up the shaft and then take the dick in my mouth, making several trips from the cock to the asshole with my tongue, going over the balls again on each trip.
I may just let your hard dick rest in my mouth for a while. I dare not go up and down on it yet because it’s my dick to service and I want to enjoy a hard dick in my mouth for awhile.
I can tell by now the dick is really wanting to cum, and I don't want this to end too soon with a hard a dick in my mouth. After spending time enjoying the dick in my mouth, making love to it, servicing it, I get rewarded with a mouthful of cum. This is great because I eating the sweet cum from the dick I just made love to with my mouth and tongue..

I love sucking dick and always get complimented every time on how well I do it.
I really get into sucking dicks and know what dicks like, and I like making sure they get what they want.
If you want your dick sucked then email me at account.  
If you are horny and want a good long dick sucking, let me know.  
Always ready to give a hell of a blow job and being a total submissive oral pig for a nice dick.
All dicks welcomed…Size and color are not a problem…. Both uncut and cut dicks are expertly taken care of.
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my new hero!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....