Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Apartment Event 12-9

I attended an Apartment party during lunch yesterday. There was pretty good turn out. I counted about 20 guys there of all ages.
Most of the guys were very good looking, all of the guys were nice build and had good sexual attitudes.
I got my mouth on just about every cock there. There were a few I missed. I got my cock sucked a lot. A few of the guys were hung fairly nicely. One guy had a big cock that slide down my throat just right. I got to taste his cock 5 or 6 different time.



I didn't have anyone cum in my mouth, but I did suck the cum out of one other guy's mouth after one stud filled it full.
The two guys I fucked with my own hard cock had nice holes to fuck. The guy i fucked with my dildo was a real trooper. he took it for a while and then gave up on it. I used a 6 inch realistic on him.
I put my face in at least 6 asshole or more. One of them was attached to fine black stud who had more hair on his ass then most men have on their entire body and head. He has the sweetest tasting ass. 



Nipple Bear was there and did a fine job on eating my ass. He kept his face in a lot of ass cracks.
I'm looking forward to the next one I get to attend. Maybe I'll get fucked next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....