Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 11, 2009

found On Graig's List

The traveling dildo! - 33
Hey, guys, thanks again for "applying" to be THE ONE to give me my final rim job before I ship out to Afghanistan. And congratulations to Craig for being the one and thanks to him. 
I have to admit something to all you guys before I go back and serve my country with honor, distinction, and pleasure. 
I like a dildo up my ass. I don't think I could get fucked, but I have this big-assed peach dildo I shove up my ass with hot Elbow Grease. 

Everyone in the service thinks I'm straight eight. 
You could say that my dildo is a "traveling dildo!" It's been to Camp Pendleton. It's been to Iraq. And it's been to Afghanistan.
 
Wish me luck guys.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....