Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, February 2, 2015

10-24-14 adventure #4

This posting is to share with you the fourth adventure I had on this date.

I found this guy in the dark area.

After we connected through some intense nipple work and kissing as foreplay, I suggested he and I go to a private booth to continue what was happening.

Of course he agreed and we both went into the last private booth in the one hallway.

We had some more nipple play and plenty of kissing. He was a good kisser and I took advantage of the time with him kissing. It is really hard to find a good kissing when I am working the hallways, video booths and dark area of the local Adult Video Arcade.

This is what I found when I pulled his pants down.

Nice??? I thought so…


If you look close, you can see his balls were shaved.

He really enjoyed my mouth action on them and yes, I made the red from giving them a good mouth job.

I worked my way down under them and turned him around to find a sweet ass ready for some tongue work.

He let me spread his cheeks and take my time making love to his musky asshole.

Finally I turned him back around and returned my focus and attention to his hard cock.


He was enjoying my mouth and tongue so much, he blasted his load of salty male essence into my mouth and down my throat.

Both of us were pleased with ourselves.


I hope to find him in the dark again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....