Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, February 16, 2015

UncutService


There he was

Sitting in his truck waiting for me

He had his big fat uncut cock out and playing with it.

Getting his floppy manhood ready for me to service.


Slowly he peels his foreskin back so I can see the pre-cum oozing out of his piss slit.

The salty gooey liquid I crave.


He plays in it teasing me. Knowing how bad I want to lick it from his uncut cock.


Finally he lets me dig my tongue into his foreskin to get that gooey liquid he has made.


My tongue licked his gooey nectar out his foreskin. Damn it tasted as good as I expected.


Then he fed me his foreskin to chew on enjoying my style of making love to a Man’s foreskin.


I licked down his thick cock shaft working my way to his low hanging bull size balls.


Enjoying the odor and taste of his sweaty balls


He fed me a load of his thick salty cum. His pure essence of his manhood.


Damn, I gave him exactly what he had been waiting for…

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for sharing that experience so graphically!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....