Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 21, 2015

3-24-20XX Thursday Lunch Snack


I took a quick run over to the bookstore today at lunch. There were not very many vehicles in the parking lot when I arrived.

I was hoping maybe there would be at least one Man needing to be serviced.

Once I paid my dollar and headed on to the back area, I got excited because I could hear one of the video booths running.

Video Booth number 4 was occupied and the light above the door was on. Booth number 5 was occupied also and the light was not on.

Around the corner came ‘M’. He told me that the place had been dead for the last hour and a half.

Only two guys had entered the area and they were nothing to be excited about. We talked some about a new venture he is undertaking and how the bookstore was really dead since they started charging the $1.00 cover fee.

Finally the guy in booth number 5 came out. ‘M’ was correct. He was a true troll. Even one I would not do. Plus he was a bottom feeder. - One that didn’t perform well too.

Just after he left the booth he was in, the guy in booth number 4 came out. He wasn’t that bad. - Real Redneck and real skinny. Wearing a mechanic’s uniform and was covered in grease.
He went into another video booth which had a glory hOle in it to the next video booth.

The hOle of Glory!

I wasted no time in following him and going into the empty video booth next to him.

I knelt down onto my knees and peered through the round hOle that had been cut into the wall.

The mechanic looking guy was standing in the booth watching the video playing and he was rubbing his crotch.

To let the guy know that there was a hungry cock sucking on the other side of the wall waiting to give his cock some mouth action, I laid a couple of fingers in the glory hOle.

It worked…

I watched as he unbuckled his belt then undo the top of his dark blue work pants.

Slowly he unzipped his pants and then reached into his white jockey type underwear.

He pulled out a nice floppy cock.

As he turned toward the glory hOle he stepped forward.

Through that round hOle in the wall, he pushed his al’mighty manhood.

This is what he presented to me.


Just as I was about to take his cock into my mouth and start making love to it, he pulled it back through the glory hOle.

I hated to see this cock disappear and then I heard him tell me to join him in his video booth.
Quickly I rose up from my kneeling position in front of the glory hOle and exited my video booth.

As I reached for the door knob to his video booth, I heard him
turn the handle and unlock the door.

When I opened the door he stepped back to allow me to join him.

Long story short…

I fed on his cock for a good 30 minutes or more before he feed me his salty load of mechanic’s cum.

I had the honor of chewing on his balls and licking his sweaty ass crack while we were together.






1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for sharing that. Well appreciated!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....