Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ABS FuckBooth


Today’s picture is of the stool inside one of the private video booths at the local Adult Book Store and Video Rental place.

Before I took this picture, I had bent over that stool several times and had the pleasure of getting fucked by some men needing sex with other guys.


As you can see, inside most of the video booths at this place have a stool and crate in them.

The owner and the clerks are making sure the guy getting his cock sucked and the cocksucker have a place to support themselves while doing the things we go there for. And of course, the stool works out real good for the pig getting fucked to bend over while the guy is filling him full of hard meat.

I’ve used the crate for support several times when I get down on my hands and knees on that dirty cum covered floor for some more intense ass play. It makes the angle better when getting fisted.

Yes, those are the condom wrappers from each time I got my pig-hOle fucked.

Recently I found out that the guy who cleans the video booths is a hustler who works the place from time to time.

One of my buddies pays him $20.00 to have the privilege of sucking him off until the hustler blast his load down his throat.

His comment was that the guy just stands there not knowing how to enjoy and show it.

I was willing to pay the guy $40.00 to fuck me until I heard this.

Plus, he is a smoker and he stinks in a bad way when I get near him.


The fucking would be like getting fucked in at cigar bar full of zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....