Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 22, 2015

6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon - Posting #2

6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting #2

After those first two cocks, the next few minutes were kinda dull.

I cruised the hallways looking for some cock and found the 2nd guy standing in the hallway in the back.
As I passed him, he leaned forward and started to kiss me.
My hand found his crotch and I unzipped his pants. Then I undid his pants waist band and pushed them down to give me access to his cock.

As you can see from this picture, he added a metal cock ring onto his cock.
It is hard to believe that his is the same cock.



Slowly I made my way down to my knees in front of him in the open hallway and began to make love to his uncut cock.
This guy really enjoyed leaning against the wall while I worshiped the manhood he had for me to service.
The smell of his metal cock ring made me thing of the smell of the zipper of old blue jeans. Nice strong metallic smell.

His cock grew hard and he began to moan as I focused on his balls some. He was able to take about an average intensity of ball sucking.
Back to his uncut cock and more tongue work.
After several minutes of making love to his uncut manhood, he had me stop. He was real close to dumping his load in my mouth.

I obliged him and told him if he wanted more to just to let me know.
I watched as he put his cock away and then I stood up.

Just as I stood up and had turned to walk away, a Hot Redneck stud in his 30s turned the corner and entered the first video booth.
I wasted no time in going into the next video booth to check out what he was looking for.

I was glad to see he was grabbing at his crotch when I peered through the round hole that was going to give me access to him.
The movie playing in that video booth had these huge fat women with huge tits getting fucked my some good looking white guys with long uncut cocks and low hanging balls.
I kept thinking it was a waste for them to be fucking the chicks and not me.

I fingered the glory hole hoping the guy in the next video booth would be interested. He undid his pants and hauled out a nice piece of man-meat.
Then he stepped toward the wall that separated us and fed his long cock through the glory hole for me to have.


I love it when a stranger feeds me their cock and trust me with it.
They give it to me to have and do. Make love to it sucking and licking it.
Enjoying every inch of the meat as it slides over my tongue and down into my throat.

My tongue and mouth took good care of the cock making it grow and harden.
It wasn’t long before the cock fed me my reward…A nice big load of cum. The essence of that man’s being.The cream I crave.



I watched as he put his cock back in his pants and exited the video booth.
He had gotten what he came there for and now was on his way…


Check my posting for more posts on my adventures on this day in GSO.
I sucked a lot of cocks that afternoon and took some great pictures to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....