Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 15, 2015

FreakyFridayFucking 1


This is the stool in the last private video booth that I got bent over twice and fucked this past Friday.


The first fucking was by this black guy who thought his cock was the biggest there that day. Well he was almost right. It was pretty damn big and hard as rock.

He was average height, somewhat muscular and not more than 30 years old.

He fucked me like I was a cheap whore. He was rough and liked it when he plowed all of it in my asshole and lifted me a couple inches off the floor.


My asshole liked this deep fucking a lot. I didn’t want it to stop.

Taking all of his rock hard Big Black Cock inside of my body made me feel like his whore.

I figured he fucked my ass for about 20 minutes while I bent over that stool.

Finally his pace changed and he began to sweat more as his cum began to boil in his low hanging nuts.

One deep thrust into my asshole and he filled that Magnum size rubber full.

After he slid all of his then floppy cock out of me, he let me remove that bag of cum from his dark black cock and clean it with my mouth.


My ass juices and his cum tasted so good I almost blew my load.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....