Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 13, 2015

12-10


I stopped by the ABS on Guess Road on my way home from work. There were only a few cars in the parking, but I figured I might get lucky. Inside the clerk was cleaning the floor in the movie rental area. I teased him about doing woman’s work and he said he would make somebody a good wife. I told him not….he didn’t have the tits.

In the back was real sad. There was just one guy and he was someone I had done many times before and he didn’t seem interested in having his cock serviced today.

All the doors to the booths were standing open except one which it sounded as if there were a couple of guys in it doing something. I could hear a lot of slurping and some moaning. 


The movies playing were really shit. One was of a guy getting a massage, boring. Another one had a Puerto Rican half and half in it fucking with a real hot Latin stud and slutty looking bitch.


The Latin stud had a big thick uncut cock which he used very well on the PR thing. He was fucking it/he/she as hard as he could. Almost more then it could take.


The next booth had a black guy with a huge black cock fucking a white slut bitch. The black cock was one that I knew I could handle with no trouble.


A few minutes after I got there, I heard someone come into the video area. I went and checked it out to see if it was anything interesting. This short Hispanic guy had arrived. He took and rubbed his crotch as he passed me. I followed him over to the side with the narrow hallway and usually the darker one. He let me rub his crotch some before he went into the first booth showing a straight movie. He quickly undid his pants and let me pull his uncut brown cock out of his underwear. He was wearing the tight bikini type and his cock was already rock hard. This little Latin stud has the nicest uncut cock.


It isn’t that big, just a good mouth full. Before he let me go down on it, he asked if he could put on a rubber. I let him know it was alright with me. He has done that before and it doesn’t bother me. There was enough latex to cover his foreskin and still let it slide back and forth, almost as if he didn’t have a rubber on. The only funny thing was the rubber was red.


Once we got the rubber down over his cock, (I helped him put it on), I got his cock in my mouth and started servicing it. I got it all the way in my mouth and into my throat and started gently chewing on it and making love to it. While I was eating his cock and making love to it, he told me that no one else ever sucks his cock like I do and he really liked how good I made him feel. I nodded my head as a thanks and continued making love to his latex covered uncut Latin Penga.

It wasn’t much longer before he asked me if I was ready for him to cum. I nodded my head as he tightened his ass and stood on his toes. I had my fingers in his sweet ass playing with his brown hole and thought make fingers were going to get crushed. The little stud started fucking my face and panting hard. I started gutting and moaning as he stuffed my mouth with his latex. Then he tightened even more and he said, here is it amigo, here it is and pushed it in my mouth all the way. He grabbed my head and would let me move and he filled the latex bag on his cock with his cum. I could taste his cum though the latex. It is so intoxicating. Finally he let go of my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I reached up and slide the cum filled latex bag off his uncut cock and told him I would put it in the trash. He quickly stuffed his cum covered cock into his bikini underwear and pulled up his pants. I leaned forward and kissed his little brown belly a couple time and then let him finish getting dressed. I thanked him as I exited the booth and walked out into an empty hallway.

As usual when I have a latex bag of cum, I tied the end of it and stuffed it in my pocket. This was my reward for a job well done and I could take it home and add to my collection in the freezer. I have a about a dozen full condoms frozen now. It’s enough to put in the mail to one of my buddies that enjoy getting them.


 There wasn’t anyone else there, so I left to go do my errands. I figured on the way home, I would stop and check out the place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....