Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

AlwaysReady



There I was sitting on the dirty toilet in the dimly lite Men’s Room.

I was taking a couple of minutes to shit out the last few loads of cum that had been buried deep inside my ass by the redneck that had just fucked me.

I was just about ready to stand up and go back to sucking cock and getting fucked by any horny trucker that entered the Truck Stop’s Men’s Room.

I had been very successful so far. I had already lost count of how many cocks I had in my mouth and down my throat.

Seven big burly truckers had fucked my hungry pig-hOle and seeded me.


Now I was thirsty and was hoping a drunk trucker would feed me his hot load of recycled beer.

I glanced around the darkened room and saw exactly what I was in need of.

Walking toward me was a black trucker type with his big ft uncut cock hanging out of his open jeans. Pre-cum was streaming down from his foreskin. He had the ‘I have to piss’ look on his face.

The urinal next to me was busy supporting some other pig getting fucked by a Hispanic trucker.

As he got closer he glanced at the two guys fucking in front of the urinal and then at me.

‘hey man, you need a place to piss?’ I asked him.


Fuck ya and I gotta piss real bad too.’ He said back to me in a deep commanding voice. I knew right away this was a Top Trucker and I was going to get my drink.

Sitting there on the toilet all I had on was a dirty jock strap and my boots. 
I had stashed my jeans & t-shirt in a safe place earlier.

‘You can use my mouth as your urinal or piss on me’ I told him.

I opened my mouth just as he reached for his fat uncut black cock and aim it at my mouth.

His piss stream spattered out from his thick winkled dark black foreskin.


As it landed in my mouth I gulped it down trying not to lose any of it. I know this really pisses some truckers off when you waste their golden nectar.

I was ready for whatever was demanded of me by those horny truckers.





1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....