Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 21, 2015

6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon

 6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting #1

I had to be in GSO on Thursday on some business in the morning and early afternoon. After my business was completed, I decided to go to one of the adult bookstores with video booths and glory holes to hunt for some cock to service.
I hadn’t been down to GSO and cruised the ABSs in a long time.

I arrived about 3 PM at the bookstore and paid my $7.00 entry fee. I was surprised that they no longer used tokens. All of the machines ran the movies all of the time now. That is a nice change.

I am going to take you through all the cocks I sucked that day that I was able to get pictures of. One thing to remember, I got to suck more cocks that afternoon then I have the pictures of.

I tried setting the camera on no flash and that didn’t work out so good. I ended up going back to having the flash on.
I was worried that since the doors to the video booths didn’t go all the way to the floor, that the flash might alarm some of the guys there. I was lucky and no one really cared.

As soon as I got into the video booth area, I headed to the men’s room and flushed out my ass. I was hoping that I might get fucked while there.
Here is a picture of the toilet in the Men’s Room that I used.


After making sure my butt was as ready as my mouth was, I went out into the video booth maze to hunt cock.
Just outside the men’s room this black guy was leaning on the wall while a chubby white guy was sucking on his cock. I will point out this cock later in my adventures. I actually got to suck on it some too.

I turned the corner to check out some of the video booths and saw that one of the doors was shut. I was surprised the video booth next to it was empty.
Because no occupied video booth will go unchecked, I entered the empty booth and knelt down in front of the glory hole to peer into the next booth that was occupied.
I was pleased to see the guy in the video booth had his hard cock out and was stroking it. This was a good sign. I hadn’t been there but a couple of minutes and I had my sights on my first cock to service.

As I laid my finger in the glory hole opening, the guy in the next video booth turned and stepped toward the wall. Through the glory hole jutted this cock.


Nice isn’t it. Check out it’s thickness compared to my fingers and thumb.

I wasted no time in getting my mouth on this cock and showing it how important it was to me. I licked it, I sucked it, I swallowed all of it and chewed on it. Finally when the guy attached to it couldn’t take any more of the pleasure it was receiving, he fed me his salty load of male essence. His Cum… the essence of his being. His maleness.

I swallowed each squirt as it shot into my mouth onto my tongue.
Damn it tasted good.
My first load of cum from a cock for the day.

I watched as the cock disappeared back through the glory hole it had appeared from.
Then I got to watch the guy stuff his semi hard cock back into his pants.
As he turned to open the door, I got a good look at him.
Damn good looking middle aged redneck type.

Damn I was lucky…

The next cock I got to suck was attached to a middle aged guy that was average looking. He cruised me in the hallway and then fed me his cock through the glory hole. While his cock was soft, it was hard to deal with through the glory hole. He had to stand on his toes and it put it at a strange angle.


He wanted some of my cock so I fed him some through the glory hole.
I was surprised he started sucking on it and did a good job even with the PA still in.
This guy and I interacted later on in the hallway and I will tell you more later about how good that was.


Check my posting for more posts on my adventures on this day in GSO.
I sucked a lot of cocks that afternoon and took some great pictures to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....