Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Afternoon in GSO / Posting #5 / BlackThug

6-20-13 Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting #5 / BlackThug

Allow me to continue with more of my afternoon adventures in one of the Adult Bookstores in GSO.

This guy came into the video booth cruise area acting like he was Hot-Shit.
He knew he had a thick black cock that faggots will fight for so he carried the Thug attitude well.


I watched him as he kept grabbing at this crotch and making some sucking sounds.
He had on baggy pants which hung half way down over his ass and he was wearing his hat backwards. By the looks of it, first impression was that he was looking to suck some dick and get fucked.

Wrong…

He was there to use some faggot’s mouth and ass to show off his blackness.

Once he noticed that I was there, he started checking me out.
Then he went into one of the video booths and locked the door.

As expected, I wasted no time in going into the next video booth. I want some of this HotShitNigga.
I kneeled down in front of the glory hOle and saw him standing there groping himself.
By fingering the hole, I let him know that I was the hungry cock-sucking fag that he was looking for.

This is what he presented me.


By the show he had put on, I was expecting something much larger.
But I didn’t turn it down. Hell NO I didn’t turn it down.
I was there for cock and I wasn’t going to let this one go without a memory of the pleasure I gave it.

I got my mouth on the smooth black cockhead and slowly began making love to it.
While I was sucking on it, he began to fuck the glory hOle and my mouth.
This was my signal that this bad ass nigga wanted some ass.

I stood up and backed my hungry pig-hOle onto his rock hard cock.
He wasted no time in pushing it all the way in me as I pushed back on it.


After several minutes of expert fucking through the gloryhole, he knocked on the wall and I heard him say to get my white ass over there so he could show me how it really feels to get fucked by him.

I pulled my ass off his hard sloppy cock and pulled up my pants enough to leave the video booth I was in and go join him. I heard him unlock the door as his cock disappeared back through the glory hole it had been fucking me through.

This is always a good sign that the guy fucking me really likes my ass.


I turned and presented him my ass.

He asked me for a rubber and I reached down to get him one out of my pocket.
While I was bent forward getting his rubber, he pushed two of his fingers up my asshole and played a little.


I tore open the package and handed him the rubber he wanted.
After rolling the latex bag down his hard shaft, he pushed it into my asshole that he had just been finger fucking.

You like that big black cock don’t ya white boy? he asked as he began to take ownership of my hole and fill it full.
This thug nigga fucked me like I was the last piece of ass he was ever going to have.


After a good 20 to 30 minutes of nonstop ass fucking, He pace changed and his breathing got heavier.
I knew he had all he could handle and was ready to blow his load.
My ass was ready for it.

With one long deep punch with his rock hard cock, he buried it as deep as he could go and proceeded to explode inside the asshole he had fucking hard.

Finally he had to pull his limp cock out of my well fucked pig-hOle.
I quickly turned around and fell to my knees in front of him.
I rolled the cum filled rubber off his cock and then took and cleaned off his sloppy cock with my tongue.

I watched as he pulled his pants backup and turn toward the door.
He looked down at me and told me that I was the best white ass he had ever had.

Then he told me if I was around later, maybe he would fuck me some more.

After he left the video booth, I got up from the floor and sucked his load of cum out of the used rubber that had ended up on the floor.

Here is the trash from that fucking.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....