Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, February 23, 2015

Thursday Afternoon in GSO - RedneckBiker

Afternoon in GSO / Posting # 6 / RedneckBiker

6-20-13 Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting # 6 / RedneckBiker
Allow me to continue with more of my afternoon adventures in one of the Adult Bookstores in GSO.

The next guy to come back into the video booth area of the adult bookstore was this Hot Looking Biker Type wearing one hell of an attitude.

Just like the black thug had an attitude, so did this guy.

He was a tough white bad ass son-of-a-bitch and no one was going to fuck with him.
He was big build, tattooed and full of himself.


As he passed me, I could smell his sweat mixed with his leather.
Damn,  I could have become his bitch right there and gone anywhere and done anything he wanted. I had to have this have this white muth’r fucker.

He gave me a deep hard look and then looked around the maze of video booths.
Lucky for me it was only him and myself there.

Time was just before 5 pm. I had expected the place to get busy since it was the end of the day for working folks.

If there would have been any other faggots there, I was ready to kick some faggot ass to be this fuckr’s cum dump.
I wanted him to feed me his load of cum anyway he wanted to and as much as needed to.

Just seeing and smelling this guy made my cock grow hard and my asshole pucker.
Plus, he had a nice big bulge pushing out from his crotch.

After he checked out the maze of video booths, I saw him enter one and head the door being locked

As I entered the empty video booth next to the one he had entered, I saw a condom covered rock hard cock sticking out from the glory hole.
It was there waiting for me.

knelled in front of it and just before taking it into my mouth, I took this picture.


Too bad my picture didn’t show more of that impressive cock.

As I began to suck on this guy’s hard latex covered cock, he began fucking my mouth through the gloryhole.

WoW!
I was going to get fucked by this incredible cock if I wanted to.
And I did.

I undid my pants and as I stood up I pushed them down.
Turning myself around in the video booth I mounted this great biker cock.

I wanted to ride his mighty Harley. And ride I did.


Damn that fat cock felt good going in and out of my asshole as I rode it.

This is exactly what this guy was wanting. For some faggot like myself to ride his mighty Harley.
We took our time and made this fucking last. When I felt him tense up, I would slow down and when he knew he was close, he would slow down.

I really get off on having biker types fuck my pig-hole. Making it their biker bitch.

After about 15 minutes he couldn’t hold back. I heard him grunt so I push my ass up to the wall to allow him to do all the driving.
Eventually he parked that Harley deep inside me and blasted his thick hot load up inside of me.

Bred my ass good. Very good!

That hard throbbing cock in my ass filling the condom deep inside me felt so fucking good.

Finally he pulled his latex covered cock out of me.
I moved my ass away from the wall the glory hole had been cut into.

Through the wall I could hear him putting his cock away. Then he left the video booth.

By the time I got out of the video booth I was in, he was gone.
I walked into his vacant video booth and found this, his trash.


Yes that is the glory hOle that I got fucked through.

This fucking really made my day. As I noted earlier, I really get off on Bikers. It must be the Redneck in me.

I will let any Biker or group of Bikers use me any way they want to.

Here are a few pictures of Bikers using a Pig like myself for their needs.

Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....