Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 8, 2010

Car Troubles

My car broke down in the middle of nowhere. My cell phone was not working due to the rural area I was in. I was starting to walk down the highway when a big rig pulled up and stopped a few yards in front of me. I walked up to the truck as the passenger door opened. A tall well built man was leaning out and asked if I needed a lift. Of course he knew the answer as I ran up to get in. The driver was a younger version of the other guy. And they introduced themselves as Walt and Marc step brothers working with their family trucking company. As we drove down the road, I noticed Walt looking over at me smiling. He was a friendly kind of guy and he kept touching my right leg. He said "so what are you offering us to take  you the next stop?" Not having much money, I replied "what do you guys want?" ”We have a live one here Marc" was his response. Marc pulled the truck over to the side and stopped. He grabbed my left hand and placed it on his lap. His cock was already hard. The next few hours were spent with me sucking and getting fucked twice by each of them. The boys were horny as hell and full of pure hot cum. I swallowed their loads and rode them like wild bulls. A pure bitch in heat as Walt called me. The hottest part was when Marc turned around and ate his brother's hot load out of my well fucked dripping ass. Let’s just say I earned my ride to town. We made it to the next stop where I jumped out of their truck but not before i give them my number. I had cum dripping out of my ass while the tow truck drove me out and back and started working on my car. Man there is nothing like getting fucked by two hot horny truckers.
Damn I need another ride right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....