Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You might be a PIg if...........

Just a few of my thoughts on being a piggy:







If you're into piss with yourself, another guy or maybe a group, you might be a pig.



If you're into something more than piss, you might be a pig. 
 


If you like "Man smells" on yourself or your man, you might be a pig.



If you crave licking a man’s sweaty arm pits, you might be a pig.



If you get turned on by the smell of cheese when a man walks into the room, you might be a pig.



If you enjoy sucking a load of cum out of a freshly fucked ass, you might be pig.



If you like eating a raunchy asshole, you might be a pig.
 


If you have a desire to get your boots licked clean, you might be a pig.




If you want to lick someone's boots clean, you might be a pig.



If you don't know when you last washed your clothes, you might be a pig.



If you go out looking for used condoms to take home and enjoy, you might be a pig.



If you've ever sucked off 6 guys in an hour with a crowd watching, you might be a pig.



If you enjoy having large latex objects stuffed up your ass, you might be a pig.



If you need to be bound and gagged, you might be a pig.



If you prefer your man to be drunk before you service him, you might be a pig.



If you will bend over and let anyone fuck you, you might be a pig.



If you've ever purchased customized knee pads for yourself, you might be a pig.



If your drinking straws are shaped like a cock, you might be a pig.



If your friends call you Farmer Joe and you don't own a farm, you might be a pig.



If you don’t care how ugly the cock is you are servicing, you might be a pig.



If you don’t care how ugly the man attached to the cock is, you might be a pig.



If you demand cocks to be more than 10” long, you might be a pig.



If your buddy can get both hands up your butt and clap, you might be a pig.


Just a few thoughts off the top of my head on being a pig.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post

Anonymous said...

hot.. confirms I'm a PIG.. oink!!! slurp.. sfuncutdad.. SF,CA

Unknown said...

That was pretty funny, I think I might be a pig

Marv said...

Hell now I know for sure I am a pig.

Anonymous said...

Just confirmed what I always thought....I am a real PIG!

SamBear said...

How much a pig am I? They all fit my life....

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....