Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, January 7, 2010

There was his cock waiting for me to check it out


There was his cock waiting for me to check it out. This time his foreskin
was covering the head of his cock. It was really intriguing me how his
foreskin could cover and uncover the head of his cock. I reached down and
just very lightly touched the very end of the foreskin. It had a drop of
piss on it. I guessed it was there from his last time he pissed. It still
astonished me at how different his cock looks to mine. I wanted to try to
pull his foreskin down and see the head of his cock again, but I was afraid
I would wake him up. So I just ever so slightly ran my fingertip along the
length of his cock. Even soft, it was many times larger than mine. Hank
seemed to be out sound, so I decided to go down and sniff his cock again.





Man, it was even stronger this time. The smell sent my head spinning. I
remember reaching down and feeling my aching hard cock as it was spilling
out gobs of pre-cum. I held my head over his crotch for several minutes
admiring his cock and taking more of the smell in. It was at this point I
knew I had to somehow taste it.




I lowered my head some more and stuck out my tongue aiming it for the end of
his cock. I couldn't believe what I was doing; I knew I was playing with
fire. I lightly placed the tip of my tongue on it and just left it there for
a few seconds. It felt really great feeling the warmth of his cock resonate
up into my tongue. I decided I would run my tongue over it a couple of times
and then stop. I ran just the tip of my tongue over the full length of his
cock and then ran it back. I knew I should stop, but I really wanted to
taste what it was like inside of his foreskin. I looked up and saw that Hank
was totally out of it, so I placed my tongue right at the opening of his
foreskin. I then started to very slowly push it into the tight opening. I
was really surprise to find that the taste changed quickly as I entered into
it. In fact it started to taste very strong of piss and sweat, but I didn't
stop. I wanted to try to at least get my tongue up to the head of his cock
I pressed it in further, covering my tongue with the pungent taste of his
cock. I pushed it in until I could feel the moist slit of his piss hole on
the smooth head of his cock. I was in heaven! I really wanted to suck on his
whole cock, but I knew that there was no way I could get away with it.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm,mmmmm a fellow 4skin pig.. love the feel, scent.. taste of ripe man UNCUT meat.. looks like mine.. sfuncutdad.. SF,CA.. sfalley53@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....