Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 1, 2010

Jim



Jim got up and slowly loosed his belt and let his Levis drop to the ground. As I said Jim is long and tall and he looked good.  Then he reached down and in a single motion took his T-shirt off and  over his head.  Now he is standing before be in s set of white cotton briefs and his long cock was peaking out the top of the briefs,  long and lean.
Slowly he teased me by pulling the briefs down about an inch at a time.  Just one more inch of that beautiful cock to look at ever few seconds.  I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds while I watched.  As long last Jim was naked in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....