Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 4, 2010

Piggy Moment 2009

My most piggy moment in 2009
Back in the summer while I was unemployed, I was seeing this fuck on the side every other week. He was this small build Black stud with a huge cock. His cock hung down almost to his knee. I wish I would have measured it when I was fucking with him.


He liked to smoke a little, drink a beer or two and then climb on my back and ride my ass for hours. And I mean hours. He could fuck non stop forever. The longest session was over three hours with him keeping his rock hard black uncut monster cock up my ass.
 



So back to the day that I started writing about….
I had gotten to his house about 2 PM and we smoked a little and drank a couple of beers. It was real hot that day and his house was not air conditioned. He had to go take a piss so I followed him to his bathroom and fell to me knees so he could piss down my throat.
After my black stud emptied his bladder into my gut we moved to his bedroom. His double size bed sat in the middle of the room with fans blowing it from all sides.
I climbed on his bed as usual on my belly and he climbed up on my ass as if he was mounting a bull. Slowly he pushed his long uncut monster up into my hungry asshole.
He proceeded to fuck me for over an hour before he finally dump a huge load in my ass.



 After we caught our breath, I got dressed to leave and he crashed. I let myself out still feeling horny and wanting more cock in my hole. So I headed to the Adult bookstore not more then a mile away from his house. Actual the same bookstore we met in that started our fuck sessions.
I got to the ABS and paid my $5.00 to enter the back area where the movie viewing booths are. If you don’t know this place, you need to know that guys do it in the booths, in the hallway, anywhere they can.
In the back there were a couple of guys standing around and few cruising the booths. There are only eight booths in the place. Four down one hallway and four down the other. One hallway is narrow and has no lights and the other hallway is wider and usually has some light over there. The more active hallway is the narrow one. This place is pretty dirty and can be fairly sleazy if you are lucky. I think they keep the hallways dark to prevent you from seeing how much cum and dirt is on the floor and the walls. The booths are pretty nasty too. Cum ans spit on the walls and floor. Graffiti on the walls and the doors and there glory hole between the two last booths on each hallway. The doors don’t lock and you are lucky to get them to stay shut most of the time.
I cruised on over to the narrow hallway where I worked my way down the narrow dark hallway until I found the end wall. There I leaned against the wall to let my eyes get adjusted. After a few minutes, when my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I saw this guy walking toward me. He looked to be about my same height and build and was wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt. He moved past me and pushed open the door to the last video viewing booth. I watched as he walked into the booth and saw him turn to look at me in the light from the booth.


The guy was damn good looking and as he pasted me I could smell him. His body odor was incredible. He smelled all sweaty as if he had been out working in the heat. I know I smelt just fucked. I could smell myself and was pretty proud since I am real into body odors and smells from a man’s pits, crotch and ass.
So the guy steps into the booth, keeping the door open and stands there watching the movie. I checked out the movie and saw that it is one of the leather movies and there is a hot stud stuffing another hot stud’s ass full of a huge dildo.
 


Seeing this immediately makes my cock get rock hard and my ass open up. He reaches down and starts to rub his crotch as he looks over his shoulder at me. I nod to him and he steps aside and motions for me to join him in the booth.
I stepped into the booth and moved past him so he could shut the door. These booths are not very big and most guys shut the door while they are watching the movies or fucking around. Well this guy didn’t shut the movie. He just stood in the doorway with the door open. I reached forward and grab his crotch to find a nicely packed bundle. He said to me, “get down there and suck my cock while I watch this guy get his ass stuffed.” He reached down and undid his belt as I worked at unbuttoning his 501s. He pushed his jeans down as I got my thumb hooked into the front of dirty jockey shorts and together we pushed them toward the floor as I dropped to my knees in front of him. Out of his jockey flopped a fat uncut cock smelling of dick cheese. The aroma of his dick cheese made my head spin as I proceeded to take his cock in my mouth and work my tongue into his thick foreskin to get my treat. Damn it tasted good. My head was spinning from the smell of his raunchy cock and the booth was quickly filling up with the smell of his sweaty body order.
I looked upward at him as he slipped off his grungy t-shirt revealing his incredible hairy arm pits. From my position on the dirty floor in front of him, I could smell his pits. I was already high from my earlier fuck session, but this man’s smells made me rush all over again.
I let his uncut cock slide out of my mouth as I slowly started licking his belly and moving upward toward his chest. I wanted to get my face in his pits and taste this man’s sweat.



 I licked the sweat from his chest as I moved to his right pit and buried my face in it. He held his am up for me to get the full force of his raunchy arm pit. I took in a deep breath and then went to work on licking the sweat. From that pit I moved back across his chest to the other pit as he raised that arm for me to get my face into it. He enjoyed having me work his pits. This man was as much a pig as I am.
After licking his pit, he pushed me back down on my knees on the dirty floor in front of him. One of my knees felt wet as he had pushed me down into a puddle of the last guy’s cum that used the booth. I didn’t mind, my pants were already pretty grungy.
This time he pushed my face under his big uncut cock and into his balls. I took a deep breath of his raunchy crotch smell before I went to work servicing his big low hanging balls. They were salty tasting as I took each of them in my mouth and made love to them with my tongue.
 

From his sweaty balls I moved under and around to his sweaty asshole. His hole was pretty raunchy. It was sweaty and dirty. Not very dirty, but just dirty enough from a full day of being a man. I could taste a little shit from where he had wiped the last time he took a shit, but mostly it was just a sweaty musky man’s hole needing to cleaned and serviced. He really got into me eating his ass and fed it to me to dig into and service.
After slopping up his hole, I moved back around in front of him and focused on his big uncut cock that needed servicing. I had no idea what was to come next. I felt him reach down over my back as his hand slide down my ass crack for his fingers to find my asshole. My ass was sloppy from the long fucking I had just had by my black stud and his fingers found their way in. He had three fingers up my hole when he told me to get up and turn around. I let his uncut cock slide out of my mouth as I tried to stand up with his fingers still firmly planted up my hole. He turned me around so I was facing out the booth and bent me forward. I braced myself on the door frame as I felt him remove his fingers and replace them with his cock. He didn’t need any lube and he had my ass open so his fat cock slide right in and he buried it all the way. Next thing I knew, the stud was pounding my asss thrusting all of his big uncut cock deep inside my hole and then sliding it almost all the way out before slamming it back in. Each time he buried all of it up my hole I could feel his pubic hair rubbing on my ass crack. The sweat was dripping off of him onto my back as he continued to fuck my hungry asshole.
 




I felt his weight on my back as he pushed me down onto my knees on the nasty dirty floor of the booth. There was cum and who knows what on the floor as my knees spread to get a good firm position for him to continue fucking me. A few minutes later he abruptly pulled all of his big uncut meat out of my ass and stuffed a few fingers back in my hole. I took a deep breath and relaxed as I felt him work another finger into my asshole and then try to position his thumb. This Hot stud was working his hand into the hole he had just brutally fucked, my hole….
It took very little effort for his hand to slide right in once he got the positioning right. Once he had his hand buried in my ass, he said to me “you like don’t you pig?” “Fuck yeah” I replied to him as he twisted his hand some to get the best position for it to start fucking me with it.
“Come on guys, make this pig suck your cock while I fist his piggy asshole”. I looked up and there were several guys standing in the hallway with the cocks out and jacking while they watched this Hot stud attack my asshole with his hand.
One guy squatted down enough to get his cock in my mouth and stated fucking my mouth while watching me be fisted. It was so fucking Hot - Being fisted on the nasty floor in the hallway of the bookstore - Right where I normally suck cock and get fucked by whoever needs to be serviced. The guy fucking my mouth dumped a huge load into my throat before he pulled out and let the next guy get in place. This guy just wanted to jack his cock and shot his load into my mouth while he watched my ass get stuffed.
The Hot stud fisting me kept fucking my happy hole with his hand. Stopping every once in a while to twist his hand and make me squirm like the pig I am.
  


I guy fisting my ass got down on the floor with me and moved me so that I was laying across his lap. He dug his hand in deeper and went back to making love to my hole with his hand. I could feel his hard uncut poking me in my belly as I laid across his lap.
It wasn’t long before another guy had his cock in my face and then down my throat to be service.
 





This guy had a nice uncut cock which before long was feeding me it’s big load. Man, I was being a real pig. Sucking cock, eating all the cum I could get and getting fisted at my favorite Adult Bookstore.
I felt the stud in my ass lift my ass with his hand inside of me as he stood up. I stumbled to my feet keeping his hand planted deep inside me as he bent me back over to service two black guys who had been watching.




While the two of them took turns fucking my mouth, I felt him slide his hand out of my ass and put his big uncut cock back deep inside me. He fucked me watching the two black studs fuck my mouth. It wasn’t much longer before I felt him slip his hand in my ass with his big fat uncut cock and try to jack off inside me. I felt his body tighten as his cock began to pump his load of cum into my guts for the back side. The black guy fucking my mouth let out a cry and started shooting his load down my throat at the same time. The other black guy was jacking his fat uncut piece while waiting for his turn. He picked up his pace an before I knew it was shooting his big load over the cock in my mouth and on my face.
The long black cock in my throat slid out of my mouth as the two black guys got them selves together and disappeared down the hallway. I relaxed my hole so the guy in me from behind could redraw his body parts easily. When his cock and hand slide out of my asshole, I felt his cum run down my leg before I could squeeze my hole shut. Damn what a hot feeling.
I was a happy pig.
I got myself together and pulled up my pants while the Hot stud that had just fisted me pulled his up. I grabbed the red hankie out of my back pocket and handed it to him to clean up himself.
As we parted the booth, he said to me “I hope to run into you next time I am in town.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out a cord with my email address on it and handed it to him. “Let me know and I’ll be ready” I said to him before heading off to the bathroom to get cleaned up a little more.

He has emailed me twice and we have gotten together for some hot dildo and fisting play both times. I finally met someone as much a Pig as I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....