Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 29, 2010

Detour - Part 1

Detour

Part 1  - about my trip..........

This is a story about two very Hot Black Men I met one day while traveling.
This story is in several parts so be sure to check them all out.
It was a Thursday afternoon and I was traveling to a conference in Charlotte that was on Friday. I wasn’t in any hurry to get to the hotel so I decided to take the old highway on the trip down.
I had already reserved my room at a hotel in Gastonia. It’s the same hotel I usually stay in when I travel to Charlotte. One of the plus features of the hotel is that it has a nice pool. Since it was a hot day in July, the pool was going to be a nice treat when I got there later that day. Earlier I had posted on the internet about my trip and I was hoping to draw in some Hispanics for some beer drinking and sex. In the past when I had stayed at this hotel, there have always been work crews renting weekly or monthly and I could get a couple of them to my room and get them drunk and …. well that’s another story. Another plus about this hotel is that it is only a few blocks from an Adult Bookstore. Again, that’s another story.
Before I left the house I showered and took care of some personal details with my butt. I put on some baggy shorts with big pockets which I filled with some condoms, lube and poppers. You never know what you might run into on the road and I always like to be prepared. There are a couple of Truck Stops I like to stop at and sometimes I get lucky. I always enjoy servicing a good looking truck driver in the cab of his truck.
I was on the old highway which was pretty deserted when I saw the first warning sign about some road construction ahead. I thought to myself it shouldn’t be too bad, with no traffic I should be able to get past it without losing much time. Anyhow, I like to check out the men working on the construction crews. Usually they are pretty hot looking and with it being so hot most of them are usually shirtless. My mind was wondering as I pictured in my mind what some of the guys would look like.
    

I’ve seen some really hot workers that I would have loved to stop and service their needs while they were on break.
All of a sudden I was right in the middle of the construction. There were orange barrels and detour signs everywhere. I hadn’t traveled the old highway in several years and didn’t really know the area that well. I had no choice but to follow detour signs to get around the construction. It had the road shut completely down.

     






I slowed down and turned down a side road following the detour signs. I had no idea where I was going. At the turn was an old truck stop that looked as if it died when they opened the new highway. Next to it was a run down motel. I figured most of the construction workers most likely stayed there since they usually are trucked in from elsewhere to work these jobs. There were only a few cars parked in the lot.

I continued on past the motel following the old country road. I figured it would get me back to main road without much time wasted.
This old country road seemed to go forever through field after field of farm crops full of migrant workers.

I had traveled about ten miles or so when I ran into another road block with detour signs.
This was right at the entrance to a trailer park. The road the detour was putting me on went right through the center of the trailer park. As I was driving down this road, all I could think about was what type of people lived in a run down trailer park in the middle of nowhere. I envisioned in my head what some of the men most likely looked like. It was scary. Then the movie “Deliverance” popped into my head and I swear I heard banjos playing.
 






Now I’m not putting Trailer Park folks down, but out in this part of the country it had to be an unusual mix of people living there.


      

I continued on down the road as it led out of the trailer park. I came up on an intersection and there were no detour signs. I decided to keep going forward not making any turns. I figured the road had to lead back to the highway sooner or later.
I as I traveled on through more and more farmland I noticed that my truck was starting to heat up. It was real hot outside and I was beginning to get worried. What if my truck broke down out here in the middle of hell. Plus I had to piss really bad. I came up on a wooded area between fields and decided I better stop in the shade and check my truck out. This would also give me a chance to relive myself.
I got out of my truck and walked around toward the front. When I got there I noticed some steam coming out from under the hood. Damn I thought, I’m out here in the middle of no where and as I thought earlier, the middle of hell. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and took the long awaited piss. I thought to myself that maybe I should have held it a little longer. I might have needed it for the radiator. After I shook off the last few drops of piss from my PA, I stuff my manhood back into my shorts and decided I better check out the problem. Damn it was hot. It had to be close to 100 in the shade of the woods.
I popped the lever on the hood and lifted it. Steam came out from the radiator hose where it attached to the engine. Shit I thought, I busted a hose and I didn’t bring any duck tape.
Since I travel a fair amount, I have one of those road assistance plans. I called the 800 number and tried to describe where in the hell I was broke down. The person on the phone said they knew the area by the construction I had told him about on the highway. He said that there were several gas stations in the area with tow trucks and he would locate one for me and have it come out and take care of me. The guy on phone laughed a little after he said “take care of me”. Now my mind was started to wonder. I had nothing else to do so I got me a beer out the cooler on the back of my truck. I had it packed full of beer and tequila for later at the hotel. I dropped down the tailgate and sat down on it letting my mind go.
My first thought was about what the tow truck guy was going to be like. Big, tall, built, white, black or Hispanic.
 

Then I got to thinking about the trailer park I had driven through.
  
I laid back on the bed of my truck and closed my eyes. I figured it would be while before anyone would show up, if they ever showed up. There wasn’t any traffic on this road at all. I must have missed one of the turns at one of the intersections. I bet the sign had fallen down. Within minutes I dosed off into dreamland.

continued........look for Detour - part 2








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....