Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Detour - part 2


Part 2 – Detour

The sound of a truck coming to a halt just feet away from me woke me up from dreaming about a group of hot men mostly Mexicans fucking the hell out of my ass while I serviced their raunchy uncut brown cocks.


 
I had a raging hard on when I jumped to my feet. I knocked over my beer which was half full and it spilled on my shorts.


I was brushing the beer of my shorts as I looked toward the truck. The sun was glairing off the windshield so I couldn’t see what was driving it. It was a pretty beat up old truck and I noticed it had some bumper stickers on the front bumper.

I looked at the old truck and watched as both doors opened. Out of the truck emerged two very Hot Black men. I rubbed my again thinking I was still dreaming. Both of the black men were truly studs.

 


Both of them were shirtless and had chiseled bodies. I never expected that good looking of a black man to climb out of such a beat-up old truck.
“We got a call that your truck had broke down and you needed a tow truck” the one said as he walked toward me from the passenger side. “What seems to be the problem?” the other Black Stud asked.
As I replied to them I checked them both out again. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t still dreaming.
“My truck over heated and I think I busted a hose” I replied back.
The passenger walked up to me and introduced him and said he was from some gas station down the road. My eyes ran up and down his body and focused oh is shiny black stomach. He had muscles that wouldn’t quit.

The driver walked up and stood next to the one I was talking to. I did the same thing with him. I ran my eyes up down his body checking him out. Just like the passenger, he had an incredible body too and sweating from the heat.
“Fuck’n white boy ain’t from around here, are you?” “We don’t get to many tourist way out here. You must have missed on the turns on that detour.” The one asked me as he walked toward the front of the truck. “Especially with that rainbow sticker on their truck” the other one said. “Most queer boys around here know better.”
“I’m my way to a conference in Charlotte” I told them. “I decide to take the old way since I wasn’t in any hurry and ran into that road construction back on the highway.” “Yah you’re right, after going through some trailer park back there I didn’t see any more detour signs. That must have been where I got lost.”
“Those Redneck Assholes” the one said, “must be fuck’n with the signs again.” “They ain’t got nothing better to do then to fuck with them. Lazy fucked up assholes.”

“You been out here long?” the driver asked as he lifted the hood of my truck. “I don’t know” I said. “I got me a beer and must have fallen asleep waiting.”
The other black guy started laughing as I opened the cooler on the back of my truck. 
“You want a beer?” I asked the two of them. “I’ve got a whole cooler full.” “I’m planning a little party at my motel after I get there.”

I heard one of them say sure, so I grabbed us each a cold beer and walked around toward the front of my truck.
I almost dropped the beer when I saw them standing there. Both of them had dropped their pants and were standing there with waiting for me.
One had squatted down in front of my truck his cock was hanging almost to the ground. The other one standing was holding onto a huge black snake hanging in front of him.



 








“We expect payment up front before we fix your truck.” One of them said as I hand them the beer. I tried to act as if I didn’t notice they had dropped their pants but I couldn’t stop staring at their big black cocks.
 

“So how much do you think it will cost?” I asked. “Well to get back on the road again” the one said as he stroked his long black cock. “we could do for an exchange.”
“I bet I know what type of exchange you are talking about” I said back to him as I reached forward and grabbed his cock. As I began to stroke it, it started to grow in my hand. “Do you think your white ass can handle two horny niggas?” the one squatting said as he stood up.
“Damn right I can” I replied. I can handle as much of your black cock as you can give me.”
The two of them took a swallow from their beer as I dropped to my knees between them. I looked at both beautiful cocks and couldn’t decide which one to go after first. I looked up at them and noticed the driver seemed to be the one doing most of the talking so I turned toward his cock and decided I would let him feel how good my mouth can service a big cock like his.

While I was working back and forth between these two Hot Black men’s cocks, servicing them, and licking their sweaty balls, one of the said, “You are pretty lucky. Another hour or so those Mexicans working the fields would be on their way back to the motel.” “Yeah” the other one said. “If they would have found you asleep with a cooler of beer, your ass would have been fucked for hours.”
I let the one’s uncut cock slide out of my mouth and said “That would have been OK with me. I like men from South of the Border.”
“That old bus would have pulled up here and about 15 or 20 of them would have been on your ass.” Said the other black stud.

 






“These guys would have had fun with you like we are going to” said one to the other. “Yeah, I’m ready for another beer and some ass.” I brought my head out from between his legs from where I was licking his sweaty balls and trying to get a taste of his ass. My head was spinning from the musky smell of his sweaty crotch.As I was heading toward the back of my truck to get more beer I heard one of the say, “hurry up and get them muther fuck’n pants off too.”
I handed them each a beer and took a swallow from mine. I quickly undid my shorts and got them off. I was ready for whatever these two good looking Black studs wanted.
 

“I hope you got some lube, cause your ass is going to need it when I stuff this fat cock of mine up you shitter” the bigger of the two said laughing. “You’ll have to fight my black ass to get that sweet white ass first” the other one said. “Maybe we will both fuck him at the same time” “Yeah, from both ends and then at the same time in his ass.” They said to each other laughing.

continued........look for Detour - part 3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....