Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 8, 2010

Doing Some Shopping

I went by the local bookstore while I was out shopping today.
There were a few cars in the parking lot. Some I didn’t recognize, so my hopes were good at getting some cock and hopefully a few loads of cum either down my throat or up my ass. I had cleaned out my ass before I left the house. I try to always be prepared in case my ass is needed to please a man in need.
There were several nice men in the back. Not the regular crowd.


I went in booth with nice middle aged Daddy. He had gone into one of the booths with a hole and left the door open for me to follow. The Daddy had a real nice cock and very nice balls. He was cut and had about 7 inches of rock hard cock that curved up. I started playing with his nipples and found that he liked to have his nipples chewed on. After chewing on his nipples for a few minutes I moved down and stated sucking his cock. While I was sucking on his upward curved cock I started fingering his ass hole. He had a very nice ass hole. It wasn’t long before I turned him around and started eating his ass. He had a very eatable hole. It was very clean and opened up nicely. I told him I wanted to fist him. This turned him on and made his cock start throbbing. I was playing with it while I ate his ass.
The hot Daddy finally had me stop eating his ass and stand back up. He chewed on my nipples some while stroking my cock. A big Black cock came through wall. The daddy pointed at it and told me he wanted to watch me suck it. I sucked on the Black cock some while the guy with me watched. The guy watching me suck the big Black cock pulled up his pants and told me he was going to take a break and he would get up with me later so I could finish him off. I stayed in the booth after the left and sucked on black cock some. It was a nice size….big and fat…..


After sucking on the Black cock for a few minutes, I put my ass to the hole so he could fuck me. He put on condom and stuffed his big fat Black cock into my hole. I let him fuck me some through the hole before I decided I want to be with him while he stuffed my asshole.
I went in booth with him and was glad I did. He was very nice looking, The Black stud had a stocky build and had some hair on his face. I dropped my pants and while bending over in front of him told him how good his big Black cock felt inside of me and stuff me full again. He fucked my ass pretty hard now that there wasn’t a wall in the way. I t had to be a good five minutes of fucking until he shot his load. He let me peel the cum filled condom from his big cock and clean off his manhood. I kept the condom and went into another booth and drank his cum from the used condom. Damn it tasted good.


I checked out the other hallway and there was a Redneck messing around with a giant sized guy. I didn’t really like the giant size guy, but the Redneck was interesting. I went over to the two of them and politely pushed my way into their world.
The big guy had his shirt open for his nipples to be played with while the Redneck had his cock out for action. The big guy didn’t have his out. I worked on the big guys nipple a little. Kind of charity work to get to what I really wanted. The uncut cock hanging out the Redneck pants. I gradually moved away from the big guys nipples and fell to my knees between the two men so I could get to the Redneck’s uncut manhood. When I got my face down to his crotch, I could smell the musky order of his cheesy cock. I worked my tongue into his foreskin after taking a deep breath of the cheesy odor. His skin was quit tasty. Slowly I swallowed his entire cock down my throat savoring the taste of his uncut manhood. While I was servicing the Redneck’s uncut cock, I heard the Daddy from earlier say, “eat his ass” “I want to see you eat his ass like you ate mine.” I looked up from the smelly hairy crotch that the cheesy uncut cock was protruding from and saw the guy from earlier. I heard the Redneck say “yeah I like to have my ass eaten” as he turned away from me pulling his uncut manhood out of my mouth. He put his ass right in my face, reached around behind himself and pulled his hairy cheeks apart. The smell from his ass just about knocked me backward. His ass was far from being clean, but puckered out from a ring of dark hair was this pretty asshole begging for my tongue. I dove right into his hairy crack and started servicing his raunchy dirty asshole. Once I got my face in his crack and was working on his hole, the fact that it was dirty didn’t matter any more. It actually became a turn-on.
I felt someone’s hand grab the back of my head and push my face deeper into his crack as I tongued out his raunchy hole.  Next thing I knew the Redneck had straightened up and turned back around. He shoved his rock hard uncut cock in my mouth. He had about half of his length in my mouth when he started dumping a huge load down my throat. The load was a little salty but pure Redneck stud cum. I gulped it down as fast as it poured out though his foreskin into my mouth.
When his cock was drained of all of it cum, he pulled me back to feet and started kissing me. He darted his tongue around in my mouth searching for some of his cum. After that while pulling his pants up, he asked me if we could meet somewhere and take it further. I asked what he meant by further and his reply was. “I didn’t get to taste your ass and we need to do some fucking.” I gave him one of my cards with my email address on it and told I would make the time.


There wasn’t much else going on, so I left and did my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....